CFXWorks Partner Program For Consultants and Integrators
To support the diverse needs of our customers, we collaborate with a network of consultants and system integrators who have demonstrated their platform and programming expertise installing CFXWorks’ products and executing engagements focused on integrating our customer’s front and back office systems with our PaymentCardXpress™ (PCX) offering.
Our Customers Benefit By:
- Knowing that they are working with consultants and integrators who have hands-on experience with PCX.
- Knowing that the individual(s) they are working with have the platform and database skills necessary to complete the work on a timely basis.
- Knowing that the individual(s) they are working with have a direct pipeline to CFXWorks if they need help resolving support issues.
CFXWorks does not charge customers for our products until our customers go live running production level transactions. Therefore, we are motivated to make sure your installation and integration tasks are completed successfully, to your satisfaction, and in a timely manor.
Our Consultants and Integrators Benefit By:
- Credit card and Debit card payment projects offer excellent opportunities for services revenue throughout all phases of the installation and integration process. If you provide consulting, project management, systems design, integration support and implementation services for enterprise solutions, becoming a CFXWorks partner can significantly impact your business.
- If you have IBM POWER (AIX, Linux, IBM i, AS/400, or iSeries) credit card processing expertise, you will face limited competition for your skill set.
- Secure, quick, processing of credit cards is the heart and sole of the eCommerce market place. CFXWorks' PCX offering give you the opportunity to establish yourself as the “go-to” resource within your customer for all engagements related to your merchants eCommerce efforts. PCX also provides you the ability to service you customers Mail Order Telephone Order (MOTO) and Retail needs.
CFXWorks Benefits By:
- CFXWorks wants to focus our resources on adding function to PCX and on supporting our customers and business partners. We do not want to compete with our consulting and integration partners for the services they offer. We prefer to do what we do best (design and build product) while our business partners do what they do best (provide consulting and integration services).
- The fuel that drives any successful product strategy is requirements. We encourage our business partners to feed us requirements that drive revenue for both of our organizations.
- Who better understands the issues that drive customer satisfaction than their trusted consultants and integrators. They help us stay on top of customer satisfaction issues.
Because of our commitment to customer service and satisfaction, we choose to work with only the best consultants and integrators in the industry. As a member of the CFXWorks' team, we pledge to provide the resources you need to get your initiatives up and running quickly.
Questions or interested in joining our ranks, call CFXWorks at 678-455-0952!