Reasons to Swap Out Your Credit Card Solution:
There have been many changes in the credit card industry over the past couple years including new technologies, mandates, deadlines, increased levels of complexity, and then of course the ongoing nightmare called PCI DSS.
With all the new changes, and complications in the credit card processing industry today, is it time to think about a new Next-Generation-Credit Card Solution?
Think of the headaches you can avoid using a payment solution that is considered “Out-of-Scope” for PCI DSS!
If you are concerned about your existing payment solution and looking for an alternative, please consider our new PaymentCardXpress® (PCX) offering. It is a Next-Generation-Credit Card Solution that:Improves Security
- Improves Security
- Lowers Your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Scales Without Rewrite
- Avoids Lock-In
- Supports NoCode Options
- Supports FastPath Analytics
- Is PCI DSS Validated
- Includes Processor Certifications and OEM Validations (Coming Soon ...)
- Is Intended to Run On Your System But Is Cloud Enabled and Validated (Coming Soon ...)
- Includes No Charge Upgrades (Coming Soon ...)
- Provides Discounts to Government Agencies and Non-Profit Organizations (Coming Soon ...)
- Instills Vendor Confidence (Coming Soon ...)
Please check our blog entries for our thoughts on each of these issues. We have already posted the first four of the above entries and will add more each week until we complete the list. In our posting we will also provide a brief description of what we have implemented in our PaymentCardXpress® (PCX) offering to address each of these issues.
We are looking forward to discussing how we might be able to help your organization make the change to a new Next-Generation-Credit Card Solution.
Please call CFXWorks 678-455-0952